Every single action matters in the fight against the impact of COVID-19, and Interreg is an active player in the game.
10 projects out of the 24 funded within the first Call for proposals of ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme help their stakeholders in dealing with the crisis and its impacts.
- AgroNet project developed the online platform AgroDeals for the agricultural sector in the Black Sea Basin region. It brings together farmers, agricultural cooperatives, retailers and wholesalers, exporters and importers–anyone involved in making, buying and selling agricultural products. The platform supports entrepreneurs to find partners in the international market and expand their business, helping to overcome the pandemic and its socio-economic impact.
- TEAWAY project aims to boost the tea economy and to support SMEs in enhancing their innovative business capacities to develop and achieve growth and engage them to innovation. The project strives the economic growth potential represented by the regional and local manufactured tea and is inviting the tea producers to join the market opportunities developed by the project.
- CERTOUR II project developed 3 Management models adapted to the tourism to support the SMEs to overcome the impact of this current unprecedented crisis. The documents are published in the programme e-Library. Further, the mentors’ registry, the management tools, the mentors’ training package and the e-training platform that will be developed will support the tourism SMEs to energize the business.
- WINET platform and the WINE network under development within WINET project are intended to increase the trade capacity in the Black Sea Basin area. Both tools will link SMEs, higher education and research, local/regional/national authorities as well as interest groups, NGOs and business support organizations helping to overcome the pandemic and its socio-economic impact.
- CULTOUR-BSB project is developing an online platform for tourism promotion that explores innovative and creative solutions to stimulate the tourism industry, especially needed in the aftermath of COVID-19.
- ITM BEE-BSB projectsupports the networking among apicultural producers in improving the conditions of production, increasing the quality of bee products, promoting their products and boosting cross-border trade opportunities as well as modernizing the beekeeping sector and related activities.
- Within the project AgriTradeNet the links between regional brands, local community and the regions supports its promotion and further development.
- The Aquaculture Virtual Center of Competences under development within DACIAT project is a cross-border business & logistics information exchange system for entrepreneurs that want to upgrade their knowledge in the aquaculture sector or develop new competences in this sector. Considering the actual context generated by COVID pandemic, the development of customized support services and improving the existing ones will increase the importance of gaining upgraded innovative capacities of enterprises activating in the field of aquaculture.
- The Silk Road Virtual Observatory created under SILC project will provide to the stakeholders acting in cultural and tourism sectors with additional tools to improve the quality of their products and services essential for their competitiveness.
- TRESURE project promotes tourist attractions from the Black Sea Basin region and also displays information and recommendations to reduce the risk of infection and prevent coronavirus on the LED monitor purchased within the project.
Modern and innovative tools developed in cross border partnership are coming together to minimize the impact and to reduce the effects of negative impact on the citizens’ welfare from the region.