Black Sea Basin Programme acknowledges the importance of personal data and is committed to the protection of your personal data. Therefore, any personal data is processed by the Black Sea Basin Programme in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
This Privacy Notice is meant to inform you how Black Sea Basin Programme collects, stores, processes, uses and protects personal information in the context of blacksea-cbc.net web service. This notice is also for informing you about your user’s rights and how you can contact the Black Sea Basin Programme regarding the processing of your personal information.
What personal data do we collect and how do we collect the personal data?
The personal data Black Sea Basin Programme collects through the https://blacksea-cbc.net web service include:
- names, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers provided directly by you to the Black Sea Basin Programme via the forms you fill in whenever you register on the website. By filling in these data, you agree with their processing by the Black Sea Basin Programme for the purposes stated below. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose;
- technical data, such as IP addresses, browser type and version, plug-ins, updates, automatically collected through cookies – for details, please see the Cookies Notice on our website
Why do we collect your personal data? Why do we collect your personal data?
Black Sea Basin Programme uses the personal data made available by you exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of the webpages and to fulfil your wishes and requirements, i.e. to respond to your query. More specifically, we collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the desired information, upon your request, regarding the Black Sea Basin Programme,
- to facilitate the implementation of the Black Sea Basin Programme through the Partner Search and Project Ideas functions – the website serves also as an access point where possible partners and interested parties may establish contact,
- to provide you a much better browsing experience and services tailored to your needs and interests (through cookies).
How do we store and who has access to your information?
Personal data collected on this website is stored in our database systems pursuant to the legislation in force.
The data collected on this website can be accessed only by the Black Sea Basin Programme for the purposes mentioned above. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other parties without your prior approval. Data is not passed outside the EU or European Economic Area, except if necessary in the non-EU countries part of the Black Sea Basin Programme (Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Turkey), and only for the purposes stated above.
What are your data protection rights?
Under certain conditions provided by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the possibility to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access – right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- Right to rectification – right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) – right to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay, where consent on which the processing is based is withdrawn, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- Right to restriction of processing – the right to obtain restriction of processing; where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall only be processed with consent;
- Right to data portability – the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data without hindrance, where technically feasible;
- Right to object – the right to object at any time to processing of personal data when processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
How can you contact us?
The rights regarding the processing of personal data may be exercised by sending a notification to this effect on the following e-mail address:
In addition, for any information related to the processing of personal data by the Black Sea Basin Programme, the Data Protection Officer (DPO) within the Romanian Ministry of Public Works, Development and Administration may be addressed at the email
How can you contact the appropriate authorities?
In the event of a problem regarding the processing of personal data, in case you are not satisfied with the reply from the Black Sea Basin Programme or form our Data Protection Officer (DPO), at any time you can lodge a complaint with the Romanian National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing at the e-mail
The ENI Black Sea Basin CBC Programme (the Programme) maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its projects and financial contribution of the Programme.
This website has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. Its contents are the sole responsibility of the Joint Managing Authority of the ENPI Black Sea Basin CBC Programme and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union.
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, The Black Sea Basin Programme managing bodies accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information does not provide professional or legal advice. If you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional.
© ENI Black Sea Basin CBC Programme 2007-2020
You may quote or transcribe from the Programme copyright documents freely and without formal permission. Where you are using documents held by the Programme you must give the document reference number and acknowledge the Programme as custodian of the document.
The general principle of reuse can be subject to conditions which may be specified in individual copyright notices. Therefore users are advised to refer to the copyright notices of the individual websites maintained under the Programme and of the individual documents. Reuse is not applicable to documents subject to intellectual property rights of third parties.
Website Terms and Conditions
blacksea-cbc.net is the official domain of ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020 (hereinafter referred to as the Operational Programme) to ensure greater transparency and a better understanding of the scope of the Operational Programme activities.
Using the https://blacksea-cbc.net website (hereinafter referred to as the website) involves full acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below.
The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by the website Administrator, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, without prior notification of the users, hereinafter referred to as Users.
Users have permanent access to the terms and conditions for using the services, so as to be able to consult them at any time.
If they do not agree with the compulsory terms and conditions, Users must stop accessing this service.
Description of services
Through its sections, the https://blacksea-cbc.net site provides Users with information, normative acts, decisions, rulings, regulations and news regarding the central executive power of the state power in Romania.
What is an electronic service?
As pertaining to the blacksea-cbc.net domain, an electronic service is an Internet resource designed to improve the communication process between citizens and the Management Authority of the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020 within the Ministry of Public Works, Development and Administration.
There are two types of e-services offered by the blacksea-cbc.net domain:
• information services that provide citizens, the press, or other stakeholders with easy and efficient access to information by facilitating consultation of documents issued by the Operational Programme’s management structures;
• Interactive communication (Contact and Assistance) services that allow better contact with citizens, society and other stakeholders using feedback mechanisms to improve the services and activities of the Management Authority’s Operational Programme.
The Management Authority of the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020 within the Ministry of Public Works, Development and Administration maintains this area in order to facilitate public access to information on its activities. The Administrator will undergo any effort necessary for this information to be accurate and timely. When reporting any errors, the Administrator will try to correct them as soon as possible.
The information provided:
• is exclusively of a general nature;
• it is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, correct or up-to-date;
• may contain web links to other sites in the content of which the Management Authority has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
A document available on the site does not necessarily reproduce the text of an official document.
Only documents and regulations published on hard copy by the competent authoritative bodies are considered authentic.
The Administrator cannot be held responsible if certain information is provided late, lost, deleted or cannot be stored on our servers for any reason.
Moreover, the Administrator will not assume any responsibility for the consequences that may arise due to the delay, loss or inaccuracy of the information published or existing on the site.
Users will make use of the information provided on the Site based on their own responsibility and in the event of damages arising from the use of the services or information provided, Users agree that the Administrator will be absolved of any liability.
Consequently, the notion of non-liability does not affect the obligation of the Managing Authority of the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020 within the Ministry of Public Works, Development and Administration to observe the legislation in force and it cannot exclude the obligations of the Managing Authority imposed by law.
The website administrator declares the following:
• he/she will undertake any and all reasonable efforts in order to achieve the purpose of the site;
• he/she will undertake any and all efforts (technical or otherwise) to ensure proper functioning of the site; however, there may be interruptions in operation or inability of Users to access the site for an indefinite period of time for any reason;
• as soon as new circumstances of any nature arise, the Administrator may modify the terms and conditions of use.